Thread: Pet hates
View Single Post
Old 21-01-2009, 02:38 PM
Flat Four Father

TROLLEY is a guruTROLLEY is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig
haha isint that good though wen they tail gate, and u go slower and wen they go to overtake you give it some and leave them cause most of the time they cant catch you. tailgaters make me
They shit me no end as well.

On Christmas day of last year, I was returning home from Gidgegannup along Toodjay Rd when some middle-aged hick in a 4WD came screaming up my arse and proceeded to sit there for a couple of kms. He attempted to overtake a couple of times, but had to pull back in due to oncoming traffic. I gave him a brake-check which actually made him sit closer!

Then whilst approaching a long bend, he pulls out and tries to use a turning lane for the opposite side of the road as an overtaking lane!! I wasn't going to be involved in a Christmas Day fatality so I smashed it into 3rd gear and left him way behind so that he had to pull back in. What an absolute cockhead. What if someone had come around the corner intending to use the turning lane? Hello head-on collision.

He catches up to me, overtakes me, and his inbred bucktoothed wife does a shotgun motion at me. Fucking nutcase.

The best bit was pulling up alongside them at the bottom of the hills, on Great eastern Highway. All that speeding got him absolutely nowhere, so I looked at him and have him a clap. He went shy.