View Single Post
Old 25-01-2009, 10:12 AM
Sign me up!
The Converter

GX-REX at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by axle
Im guessing Corrie trusts the people he knows on this forum more than random people who quote part numbers on the net.

At the end of the day almost anything in the technical section of this forum could be googled but it is still a very popular section because people like to know what trusted and experienced wrx owners have to say on a technical issue.

just my 2c

Spot on Rob. Both AFM's are 3 pin and look near identical. It was Tom that has informed me the STI one is 90mm so that info was useful. I was hoping to find out from other people that may have faced this situation rather than searching google for bullshit answers from some random keyboard warrior that thinks they know all. Dont get me wrong, I am not having a go at anyone here, but when doing the conversion on my car I had so many things that people said that just were not true. For instance I was told that a WRX radiator would not fit into a Impreza chassis without replacing the lower rad support. I tried it myself to find it is bullshit. Fits no dramas. Libertys on the other hand that is correct.
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. I am just after facts.

Last edited by GX-REX; 25-01-2009 at 10:16 AM.