View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 02:10 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

club$pec at standard level
Default Dent Removal - Stu from dentcraft, what a champ!

I'd been putting it off for ages and ages,
I had heaps of little 'shopping trolley' dents in both rear doors, and then recently some dick at a party for some reason thought it would be funny to dent in my front quarter panel too.......

I got Stu's name off the forum and just thought I'd post up a decent referral for the guy, as he's done an awesome job for me
I'm very very happy with the results and it didnt cost as much as i thought it would

Stu was unsure if he could get 100% of the front panel fixed, but he pulled through in the end!
for $330 (inc GST) he fixed about 5-10 little dents in each of my rear doors, and also the larger dent in the front panel.

here's the before

and the rear doors.....

-----------------------------

and afters......

Very happy with the results,
the pics don't do Justus, you couldn't tell it had ever been dented.
and it didn't cost as much as i thought, Stu pointed out a few spots where a bad repair had been attempted, he even managed to fix them up

all she needs now is a good cut & polish. any referrals? i dont need the inside cleaned, just a cut cut and polish to bring up the paint. i'm getting the new front bumper on soon (upgrade from MY97 to MY99/00) might get em to touch up a few other spots too.

Stuart from 'Dentcraft' 0409 906 593
He lives just over in Mt Pleasant, but also can come to you!