Thread: Home Builders
View Single Post
Old 29-05-2009, 09:51 AM
Subaru Tech Division

Adr3naL1N at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Adr3naL1N

Quote:
Originally Posted by KouNtS_UtM
Seriously? By this Christmas? Have you got settlement on the block and the plans etc. all sorted out already?
plans are all sorted, my block was sold to some girl who got forced to sell, lost job or something, so i bought it off her and took all of her plans so i didnt have to do much. Settlement is sometime in early june, construction is meant to start august 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megs_wrx
Sounds good, I bought my block in CanningVale too ...

Got my settlement paperwork the other day, just waiting on the building contract and I'll be good to go

I've been told I won't be in til Easter next year at the latest. I'm happy with that, if I'm in earlier even better... mum and dad will have me packed up before then so as soon as that day comes they can shove me out the door haha.

Wasn't meant to be starting the house thing til I was 25, but the 21k was too good to miss and it'll help pay the wrx off.

Figure it best to get into the market earlier than later too. Helps that I'm in a better paying/ more secure job now.

If its not working out after i've lived in it for 6months, I'll move back home and rent it out
yeah canning vales a good area, im 30 secs from livingston shops. My builder is dropping round the building contract today and the bank is also coming to evaluate my land and my olds home. Same with me about the 21k, was too good to pass up, will be a big help.

how did you go with getting a home loan when youve got a car loan also? i know banks have really cut down on what they will lend, mate of mine and his bro are struggling to get a loan and even myself found it hard to get a larger amount and i have no debts car loans or anything etc. Are your parents going as guarentours as well?

Last edited by Adr3naL1N; 29-05-2009 at 09:57 AM.