View Single Post
Old 16-06-2009, 01:48 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

pcracing at standard level

I love this whinging school girl crap you guys come out with some times, usually i don't get involved but today lets see who bites.
I have been on both sides of the fence here it is plain and simple.
If you want to mod your car as your not happy with what subaru give you, buy another car or move states where you can do what you want.
We have a simple system where there is no pink slips which equals cheaper and if you get caught out then so be it.
I bet FOBZ if your car got stolen then that would be the fault of the cops too.
Nothing in life is perfect, I have given guys the choice before to accept a sticker or a fine and guess what... every one of them took the yellow.
piss and moan all you want but it's the sytem we have and from what i can see it's the best one in the country... those who complain the most, have the most to hide I have always found.
If you draw the attention of the cops more than once a year I reckon your doing something wrong... and despite having Brants or other wonderous gadgets, subaru's get stolen like any other car, there is random breath testing, there's Karma.... and as you all have shown there is a difference of opinion. as with yellow stickers. it is based on opinion, there is no right and wrongand my last word of the day, if you recon you can do better sign up, have a go or clam up. I am sure no one on this forum can profess they have never bent or broken the law/rules /regulations whatever, so if you get caught out think about all the times you haven't....