View Single Post
Old 16-06-2009, 03:09 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Elrico at standard level

Not really Phil, especially since Matt Butcher, i have had alot more respect for the plod. If half the people that complain went to Armadale cop shop and did a night shift for 2 weeks i think they'd have a different outlook at what the police have to deal with instead of calling them all "fkn idiots".

Dont you have pictures to post up you lazy git!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo 298
but does my screamer, or my straight through pipes or my pod affect the safety of my vehicle? no it doesnt...its just a little more noisy

i can guarantee we all spend more money on looking after our cars than joe citizen yet we are the ones who seem to be getting slapped with the stickers and general bad attention. Specially wrx's as of late. Plus im sure i have been told before that the my00 wrx is the most common ram raid/get away car used.
Considering we are trying to reduce emmissions in the atmosphere i think the screamers and straight through pipes are more so to do with the greenies then anything.

As for your second point, god damn how you are right. I dont get why we spend more cash making ours handle better, stop better and generally safer and still get hounded however, look at the people that are caught doing rediculous speeds, wrapping cars around poles street racing. Its no wonder we get the general bad attention mate.

Last edited by Elrico; 16-06-2009 at 03:14 PM.