View Single Post
Old 13-03-2006, 12:54 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

EvilCabbage at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_psi
that farken suks dude.... u should have enough experience to get another job surely?????

is there many jobs atm in the IT industry?
The IT industry sucks nard at the moment. If I left here I could have another job tomorrow but the pay just wouldn't be able to match up. Shit, most places I'd be looking going down to about 65-70% of my current payslip, others would be half that. It's just not realistic to leave unfortunately, no matter how miserable the job is.

Not until we have some sort of nest egg sifted away and I can invest some time in my own business... there's plenty of freelance IT work around this town, but taking the plunge with a new wife and house on the line would just be totally insane. I could make a lot more doing that and the work is far more satisfying, but just way, way too much risk right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXPLICIT
Be your own boss, at least when u put up with fucktards you get paid for it.
I would love to sir, believe me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh
PS - If I hear that moaning bitch next to me whinge about someone calling her husbands maintenance service at night I'm going to slash her fucking tires!
Next time, ask her how much her $18's an hour would cover of the mortgage without her husband working his ass off, that should shut her up.

Not trying to sound sexist, but shit if the dude's working as hard as that then she shouldn't be bitching about it.