Thread: 05 peanut WRX
View Single Post
Old 22-06-2009, 12:46 PM
STI Master

Chrus at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious
Cheers guys.
I was thinking about getting the front splitters and the cf lip because it does look a little bare without them.
My paranoia level when parking would certainly increase with the lip though. It's not that low, but I know i'd crack it eventually.
that model always looks great with the front finished with cf lip. Ask "Kato" about how well the "snow-plow" lasted on his previous car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious
I took it in for the "100,000km service" at 92k, because I was eager, but fuck knows what they actually did (melville subarbu this is). It cost me an arm and a leg, so hopefully they did replace the timing belt and the water pump.
Yeah, 100k is always exxy, but needs to be done. Mines now done 130kms in total (44000kms in 4 years of my ownership) and continues to function after I give it a good belting Suppose it comes down to how much maintenace your prepared to put in i.e., if you "drive" it often, then expect to maintain it "often".

Welcome to PWRX, interesting fourm name, im sure it'll be obvious once you explain the meaning to us