View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 03:13 PM
Sir AntiLag

Foxymophandlmama at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Foxymophandlmama
Angry Thieving F#@king coons!!!!

Popped down to the shops for some bread n milk, thought I'd do the righty by my co-worker and stopped in at my place of employment to see if she needed to escape the store for a wee (we work alone and no loo in the shop) she did so I put my bag down behind the counter and went to write down my hours for the next few weeks. I was behind the counter too but had my back to where my bag was, next to my co-workers bag. Some scumbag f#@ken boong walked behind the counter (while my back was turned) and took my bag, I didnt hear him make a sound! He slipped to the back of the store (where the xbox games are nothing sus about that) where he removed my purse and dumped my bag then left. I saw nothing at all sus, customers walked in and they walked out business as usual even the thieving piece of shit was only in the shop for a minute maybe 2.

I had my back turned for only a minute so he was fast and ballsy. So my 10 minute trip to theshop for bread and milk turned into a 3 hour piss fart while a waited for cops to come so I could make a report and made all the phone calls to cancel cards and order new ones. I'm wild just fukn livid!!

thanks for the rant space folks

Not speeding Officer........Qualifying.