View Single Post
Old 16-07-2009, 09:21 PM
Sir AntiLag

bumpstop at standard level

Oh, and furthermore, it's because of people conducting unsound modifications to cars that brings us to all the permits, approvals and other requirements we have in place or being implemented.

I work on a lot of cars and I see some god awful stuff. Trust me, there are a lot of people doing things to their cars that they should just leave well enough alone.

Something as simple as 6" speaker not screwed into the rear shelf of a sedan has the ability to be a fatality causing missile in an accident! Think about how many cars you see driving around with speakers just sitting on the rear shelves of cars.

Any idea how many cars I see with non secured batteries in the engine bay?

Or wiring that people have fashioned into a fire hazard that defies logic as to why the car hasn't already burnt to the ground?

And almost every one of those 4wd's with the big suspension and oversized tyres that I have worked on can't turn full lock, they start rubbing and grabbing, and what truly confounds me is that being a 4wd wouldn't you want as much functionality from the suspension as possible?

The list goes on and on, so thank the armchair experts and backyard hacks for helping make things the way they are going!

Last edited by bumpstop; 16-07-2009 at 09:25 PM.