View Single Post
Old 18-07-2009, 04:36 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

mARC at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy View Post
haha Marc.. I love how people get their goat up when cops let them off with out booking them or giving the a yellow.. WHAT WANKERS GIVING YOU A WARNING AND NOT BOOKING YOU!

Sorry mate you have no idea..

Cops dont use the radio to do a check there is no need for it.. They have computers in the car they just type the rego in.

Trust me when I say older coppers can have the smug look also.

As pointed out by Mr Rumbler they are being proactive.. What if you car was stolen from around the corner and they pulled in there to get fuel would you be whinging then?
Im all for being pro-active and I have permits for the modifications I have on my car, so I dont understand what you're getting at (I got the permits to avoid hassles if/when pulled over).

I just found it a bit unethical that they station themselves at a petrol station to ping people whilst filling up.

Everyones entitled to an opinion, mine was to inform people of the situation so they can avoid any unnecessary hassles.

Sure I took a random sample is saying that the two cars I saw in my brief fillup their got checked out, but it did to an extent prove a point that out of all the cars that pulled in 'at that time', they targeted the two WRX's.

I think it is you that needs to get a clue mate, rather then spamming now in two topics where people have either just put up something for the community to be aware of, or being an international resident asking about how to get delisted from telemarketing calls.