View Single Post
Old 18-07-2009, 05:23 PM
STI Master

Fozzy at standard level

At the end of the day if a copper SUSPECTS your vehicle does not meet Vehicle Standard Regulations they and issue you with a Work order or Compliance Notice. So that it can be delivered to the DPI who are the final say in the matter as they have trained inspectors that are usually mechanics.. Like it or not that's how it is and always has been.. Coppers are not vehicle inspectors or mechanics if they are not sure it gets a work order. This is regardless of permits or not..

Do you even know what ethics are?

How is performing their job buy conducting a traffic stop/check in a petrol station any different to stopping a car on the road, in a shopping centre or even at the local maccas? You are still driving in a place open to and used by the public therefore you are fair game that's the way the legislation is written learn to live with it...

You were there for what worse case 15 -20 minutes and saw a sample.. Have you ever considered they might be there to have a piss or get a drink I bet you do this at work occasionally maybe a can of coke while you work, Hell I know I am guilty of it

Clearly the one making the educated statements here is me not you therefore the getting of a clue shall be left up to you..

And if you care to read the "other" thread you will notice I was the first to answer and offer assistance so maybe you should consider gathering all the information before trying to be a smart arse.