View Single Post
Old 27-07-2009, 05:39 PM
Flat Four Father

Jezza at standard level

the racism towards aboriginals is due to the belief that they get benefits from the government for 'being lazy' etc etc
you cant give a lollpop to one kid then tell the kid next to them that they cant have one without working for it - the kid without the lollypop will hate the one with it.

i would treat a filthy coon exactly the same as a filthy white person. if some scum swears at me on the train for no reason i'm not gonna like them.
but it just so happens that i have had bad experiences with aboriginals with no respect for anyone or anything MUCH more often than with white people..... this is where that generalisation/racism comes from - and although i know that there are alot of decent aboriginal people out there - as people have said before - i will not trust them or like them UNTIL i know they are not like the scum as above.

the usa has done well, as they dont have much help for the homeless etc... let nature take its course, only the strongest survive. thats life.
it dont matter if you're white or black - if you're scum, you dont deserve to be part of society, get out.

the government should stop babying people and make benefits (if any) minimal. treat everyone equal, and they will become equal.