Thread: I Broke This
View Single Post
Old 27-07-2009, 07:13 PM
Sir AntiLag

Denver at standard level

Forgot to add my funnies in here, spent a month at FMG's cloudbreak with brierty at the beginning of the year

On the day i turned up, there was a dozer on its side in a sump, the 4th dozer they'd turtled in 2 MONTHS, and the op of tghe latest effort, decided tghat while it was sinking and filling with water, he'd go in and save his ipod.

They had a track come off an rh170 digger

The following day, the same digger was bogged solid in some slop, the stupid bit was that the digger op on night shift, got it stuck, got it out, then went back into the same spot he'd just got unstuck from, and suprise suprise, got it stuck again, it took a full day of digging with a pc1250 and a dozer chained up to it to pull it out

Just before i arrived, a 777f ended up with the cab facing the sky, after the op didn't lock it into first on a steep ramp, it kicked back, lifted the front wheels and came to a stop on the back wheels and the rear edge of the tray, took them 2 hours to get the operator out.

Plus there was numerous near misses with trucks rolling stop signs and almost flatening cars..