View Single Post
Old 30-07-2009, 12:00 AM
Flat Four Father

Jezza at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by club$pec View Post
i dropped into a mitsi yard this evening, those evo 9's are a sexy car. way out of the budget thoe. i like the look of the new lancers too. You can get them in a turbo, but again, out of the budget!

A work colleague is keen on getting a ute. we looked at some VZ V8 holdens today. they do look sick. i wanna take an XR6 turbo for a spin! dont think i'd buy a holden hey.....
how do any of these cars not qualify as a 'boy racer' car? May as well buy an STi!!

I'd stick with a 2005-2007 Liberty of some description. Being in the Subaru family, you should be familiar with its design, and they are a great cruiser!! I cannot emphasise that enough - every time I drive my liberty (as opposed to the rex) I always enjoy it, as the car is just so comfortable and smooth.
Very respectable looking car also, IMO the liberty of those years was one of the best cars in its class.

**off topic: good to hear you carry a ladder, the air-con consultant a relative works with doesnt then every job he gets, he doesnt check the roof space etc and ends up screwing over the tradies that do the installation who go in un-aware of the conditions they will be working in.