View Single Post
Old 13-08-2009, 02:51 PM
Flat Four Father

urabus knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN682 View Post
Fuckwit #3 - Hey Dave, go and fill the trucks up. Here is the motorcharge card.
He comes back. The truck wont start it is stuck at the petrol station. I ask why? He says I dunno. I go down to the petrol station, truck is parked at the UNLEADED bowser where he has just filled the Diesel truck with 75 litres of Regular.
Needless to say he no longer fills the trucks.
I have had this but I changed all our fuel cards so they will only get diesel. Always good for a laugh when they get to the counter and cant pay for it. I tell them to pay for it themselves and they are welcome to do whatever they want with it.

We used to let the retards mix their own 2 stroke fuel. 2 problems here. They cant seem to work out the colour codes on the jerry cans (i.e. we blew up shit loads of line trimmers by using two stroke) and we used to go through an inordinate amount of unleaded. Fix was to take all the unleaded jerry's off them and get the mechanics to pre mix two stroke in 44 gallon drums. Now when I think someone is pinching the two stroke for their car I jsut get the mechanics to make up a couple of drums with caster based 2 stroke oil. Then you just walk through the car park in the morning and smell the serenity.

Brendon