View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 10:50 PM
Sir AntiLag

[JAZZIE] at standard level
Send a message via MSN to [JAZZIE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxymophandlmama View Post
Thats gross dude.

Gotta say tho, I'm a norwester girl born n bred and its not so much aboriginals in general its more specifically this southern variety. I grew up with some dodgey ones sure but for the most part I never really had any dramas with our fellow aussies, had quite a few mates and family friends that were well tanned and good honest hard working folk, hell I even have some 'lations up north now. But since moving down here have found them to be racist, thieving, think the world owes them something, nasty ass futha muckas. And you know there is something fukd up about southern natives when your northern native relo's come visit and even THEY cross the street when southern ones walk toward them!
LOL i think i met the inbreeds from the north.. I was eating at chicken treat in karratha and this abo woman and like 3 kids walked in. her kid who would have been all of 2 had no nappy and the mum and kids stood there and watched the 2 yr old shit at the entrance of the restaurant and then the mother and all the kids just stepped over it as if it was the normal thing to do. I prompty turfed my feed in bin. and exited thru the kitchen exit (mates worked there) there was no way in fucken hell i was going to walk past those animals. the poor new kid that started work there vomitted cleaning it. poor fella.

awesome you tube clips! :P