View Single Post
Old 16-09-2009, 12:59 PM
Subaru Tech Division

[REXPLOIT] at standard level
Send a message via MSN to [REXPLOIT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotydog View Post
Spotted me getting pulled over in the S202 this morning at 9am for an RBT ??? WTF

Prior to that I had a Silver Betty baiting me and nearly got me too but I overcame the urge - especially when I saw all the aerials and dark rectangular shadows on the windscreen.

They were tailing a red Suzuki Swift and followed him - 1 min later a marked car comes after me - coincidence much.

Spacks got super excited when they saw the car without number plates.

Got a wry smile when I said I had been drinking, an Up and Go.
^ And shortly after I spotted said car/driver 'Graham the no number plates hoon', at Wheels World. Chatting to some Hoare out the front...

(Hopefully the 202 is getting some new tyres......????)

(Yes - I had a good look over her, inside, and under the 202, to see what all the fuss was about... haha).

Now I hope the Po-po and the rubber glove was 'light'... haha. And did a SWAT team end up showing up at Johns door?

Also, during my rock-town to Balcatta drive, spotted a nice black pig, around Stock Rd, Hammo Hill area... [WREXY 1] or something... A custard and a bit after, a gun metal classic of some description... (damn these state plate people... lol), on West Coast Hway, City Beach kinda area...

And lastly, what looked at first glance, like some fellow WR blue bug eye pride, Bunnings Innaloo. Chick driving. [1??? 920odd] maybe?

Brent.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]