View Single Post
Old 22-09-2009, 11:57 PM
WRXRW

i was maybe a little naive about reading the aeromotive literature (warning not for street use).

the pump is on very trick msd rubber mounts but i fear the braided hose that connects to the solid inline pre filter pump is sending harmonics back to the surgetank which is not rubber mounted....easy fix.

im glad i don't have to pressure prime it before start or worse switch off before startup and then switch it on (ohh no ive gone cross eyed). with the aeromotive controller and the msd box makes life very easy.

i get the keys handed to me on friday and will try to put as many kms on it over the weekend before macey gets his hands on it. usually about 1000kms before oil change and new plugs and fresh fuel and we hit the dyno again to try and sneak in those 13kws for that psychological effect.

on the pump apart from the noise, it idles and drives off boost like a factory car. amazing to think 120 pound injectors and such a serious fuel system can do so.

i was worried the pzero's would of given up the ghost especially after sitting for so long but so far so good. once these peel out ill replace them with toyo 888 r comps.