Thread: Foxtel Download
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 08:10 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

nang3 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by werticusness View Post
Not only that nang, but it will not be an open format, it will be THEIR format that needs THEIR player, it will be locked to ONE computer and phones home every 2 mins to make sure :P

You can be 200% certain its not a good deal. They've failed to offer a good deal for 15 yrs now.

I had foxtel when there was zero ads, and i found the self promotion ones 'nearly' unbearable, then a year later or whatever they got actual adverts and I decided to stop being a chump. If no one paid for it foxtel would be free to air anyway.

The way I see it is that you pay a crazy price to spend 10x as long to find out there is nothing on :P

ROFL that pretty much sums up my thoughts on foxtel exactly!!! but i still fork out 80 a month cause it keeps the mrs quiet and gives her less time to hassle me about finishing shit off round hte house...

"The Foxtel Download Player plays back sound and picture quality equivalent to Foxtel broadcast quality" = shit quality !!