View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 07:39 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

MANN at standard level
Default Selling your car and what they offer

Guys,

Ive had three guys in the last few days email me with crazy offers. One father said cheap cheap for student, He cant afford he is a student. I was thinking well then go buy a car he can afford FFS!. Another guy said he had sold his car for 15k and would i take that. i was no way dude way to cheap. He then offered 17k. At this stage im about to walk inside. im like na sorry mate(Car is for sale at 19500). Ok ok 18k i said well 18500 and ill keep my spare rims and spare coilovers.
The liberty has just had 4k spent on mods and has just had a service, So is running sweet as and looks sik. Only reason i am selling is so i can tow the caravan and boat. Not as if i cant afford to keep it. So i just took the car off the market because im sick of people hassling me with low ball offers and wasting my time coming to drive the car.

I personally think if your going car hunting and want to pay less, At least have the asked amount then offer a little less, see how u go. In these cases they have not had the required amount and then had to try borrow more to buy the car.

Is anyone else having issues with people insulting them with low ball offers.

Sorry about the rant, need to get it out of my system

Heres a pic of the car, personally i think its to nice to sell for 15k
I just took my car off the market because im sick of time wasters. its just to nice and to well maintained to sell.

Last edited by MANN; 07-10-2009 at 07:41 PM.