View Single Post
Old 20-10-2009, 08:12 PM
Flat Four Father

Huy at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Huy

Little update for my Datsun Nur:

Here we go. Brand new Volk Racing TE37, 19x10.5, +12, Bronze. Still needs center caps and maybe some blue wheel nuts to match the valve stems.

Couldn't call myself a real Volks fan without a set of TE37s. Haha. This is my 3rd set of Volks, and these TE's are friggin' awesome. They're bloody light, too. You can feel the difference through corners.

I'm sure many people prefer the GTCs, but it was just too much bling for me. It was pretty funny when the guy at the shop asked me how much these 'chromies' cost me. Hadn't been there before, but they were cool and took care when removing/remounting tyres.
Yes, i know TE37s have been done to death blah blah.. This is true, but it works so damn well with the R34 GTR. They were for sale (seller didn't even get to see them) and i jumped on it.
Much happier with these puppies. They'll do, for now. I'm sure i'll have try another set of wheels next year.

Time to fulfill my dream and get some massive brakes under there. Then it's onto genuine Z-tune kit and retune for cams/hi-flow cat. Well, that's the plan..

(The van is my daily. Couldn't leave it out!)

Stack that Cheese