View Single Post
Old 31-10-2009, 01:09 PM
Flat Four Father

SPEC IV at standard level
Angry Where do I stand?

OK....

Just wondering where I stand if my plate was taken down and reported to the cops??

Here is what happened:

Driving through a roundabout going straight and a dark blue magna on the left pauses, wanting to turn left. I'm already halfway through the roundabout and he pulls out in front of me.

I had no choice but to smash the brakes, come off them and then overtake him on the right hand lane that becomes one or I would have ploughed straight into him.

As I pass him I notice he has a child and his wife/gf in the car with him.... he just laughs at me which in turn made me even more pissed off.

I drive at the speed limit and look in the rear view mirror observing that his partner is going through her handbag. She took a photo of the car and was writing stuff down.

We get to the next roundabout and I decided to stop and get out. Before any of you flame me I was just going to politely tell him that he was a tool and may of caused a serious accident and that he was carrying his family in the car. Anyway as I got out and started walking to his car he starts reversing back up the street. I just got back in my car and drove home.

I have no record at all with the police, over here. So if I am reported what is the worse case senario??

*END RANT*

Sorry guys/gals i'm just so fucking angry!!