View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 12:14 AM
Subaru Tech Division

damo at standard level
Default Car bits forsale

GREDDY intelligent informeter- SOLD
digital compact stylish unit with plug and play features into your OBD sensors with warning points, dataloging up to 6 channels, Select through important signals like Speed, Tach, Temps, Air Flow, Voltage, etc. (up to 25 channels), to monitor. This unit comes with Greddy backgrounds and displays

the same unit is for sale at vision R for $395 new ill let mine go for $250 its in great condition i baught it of rossco when he got his pfc and now ive got mine it isnt need and doesnt work with the pfc, works really well and plugs into the obd port under ur dash

Dynamat sound deadner SOLD
i baught a box of dynamat a whileago it came with 9 sheets and i only used 4 so ive got 5 left will let them go for $160 for the lot or can work out a price for single but would preffer to sell them as 1 lot

Ultrex Sti front lip
EOI a ultrex sti front lip that i have had on my car for bout 3-5months its still in good condition but want to get a genuine sti lip make me a offer but for now its $95ono and are $199 at the moment new on www.ultrex.com.au

2x Alpine 12" type R 1222d subs
subs are in good condition and have allways had the sub protection mesh covers on in home madecarpeted boxes could sell with boxes or without i want to upgrade to a single type x 12" pm me if u want a picture of the subs or there boxes the boxes are home made by my dad and my self and are made to sit behind the rear tailights in the boot have had many comments on how good they look

Reguards
Damian

i will have more bits up as i find them but if u are interested in either of those bits send me a pm and hopfully we can sort sompthing out

Last edited by damo; 09-12-2009 at 12:55 AM.