View Single Post
Old 13-11-2009, 10:42 AM
Flat Four Father

ALEX. knows their stuff
Default Second post is **NSFW**. iPhone - carbon fibre case!

Please note: this is not for sale. It is a genuine carbon fibre case. It is not a genuine copy of a fake replica... or even a fake copy of a genuine replica. Hmm, I'm confused.

Please also note: Dave it's best to actually own an iPhone before you start wanting to buy a piece of carbon fibre tailored to something you don't have.

____

Ok so I got this from DRO Concepts.
http://droconcepts.com

Not cheap... but classy enough to match the iPhone's looks and certainly better looking than your typical rubber/plastic case!
Note that it is hand-made. You can tell! Some slight imperfections here and there but it sorta adds to that 'this is custom made' sorta feel. It certainly would stand out a lot on a white iPhone.

Some Tino-spec pictures, as is now the pre-requisite for all P-WRX self-shot images of anything you've bought. I managed to keep my clothes on for these pics, and any pics where I did strip down and you can see it in the reflections I haven't put up

What came in the package:

Close-up of the weave and lacquer

The clip holds the case together well. No real chance of it separating when you don't want it to.

I have a picture of the phone and case in a real-life situation, but I'm not sure you're ready for it yet.

NOTE:
Following post is NSFW Aaaand, the first picture is not my address, in case you were wondering. Photoshop ftw.

Last edited by ALEX.; 02-06-2010 at 01:31 PM.