View Single Post
Old 19-11-2009, 08:45 PM
Sign me up!
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

trainwrex at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by urabus View Post
I thought I put a post up yesterday but alas it disapeared. I looked at getting the front screen with the bars in it for my GC8. There was a guy on rexnet selling them landed in WA for about $900. Seemed like a really good idea but CAMS scrutineer said it was a bit taboo. Especially considering I also figured I might aswell rip the vast majority of the dash out as it was not doing a lot.

From memory you just wire them into the switch on the dash for the rear demister and run them both at the same time.

I still have the fan box in my car and if it is hot lets be honest. It does not really push enough air around to do bugger all.

Brendon

Yes i agree have had the same situation without air con.. Moving hot air does fk all if u cant cool it. But when moving the roof vent works very well..

I would be interested if there were thin bars that were on either the bottom or top of window and actually were stuck on them so in case of windscreen breaking that it could be replaced without loosing 1k+ in getting a new windscreen.

But as doug as said i will most probaly remove excess junk and just keep central heater system..