View Single Post
Old 23-11-2009, 05:32 PM
Sign me up!
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

trainwrex at standard level

Some people wanted to see the turbo mock installed.. There is picture perfect clearance and shows the mad skills of Al in being able for it to be replicated on another car by just using a mock setup. The V-mount radiator is lower than the headers and turbo placement so i cant see anything hitting in unless on a really sharp incline..

Ive also got some more pics of where the scavenge pump sits to the wheel, i think there is plenty of room there.

Also got some pics of the 3/8 hardlines installed with welded -8 fittings and soon to be custom boot install as there seemed to be some restrictions in fuel delivery with the old setup and we also needed to installed a fuel filter. This should hopefully remove any limitations to the fuel system now and actually make use of the dual bosch 044 pumps..

Then engine bay is a mess atm all down to the loom. I couldnt remember where all the plugs went as it was over 4 months ago that i ripped it all. I was in a rush to do so and didnt label anything as i thought that it might have been a simple headgasket. So will get ASG to get that part of the car sorted once it arrives there.

LF have got the role of installing the heat shields, fabbing up exhaust and other assoicated bits and pieces. It may be there for two weeks, so cutting it fine now for having the car run in tuned before christmas. And even making it for motorovation if there some major set backs.. Crossing the fingers. As still have to install the interior which is another complication..