View Single Post
Old 28-11-2009, 06:40 PM
Scoobie Noobie

sku81 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainwrex View Post
ill just get leemo to put throw out my heads and cams and put his giant ones on plus his giant turbo and smash 60 psi through it.. Engine should hold it, then ill get him to add some NOS and ur bitchin

the oil cooler lines are going to be difficult as it clears the headers fine but not the dump pipe so they may have to weld on a 90 or something and try and do something there. The workshop is hopefully starting on Monday and will finish on friday cross the fingers it needs to be at ASG by the 9th to do the final stuff and tune..
yer allot off swearing and hissy fits the night b4 i left getting it ready to go to PMS..I did all the oil line's for every thing and vacuum line's
I used these straight out off the oil cooler adapter(Al removed the oil/water cooler) to get the right height and i just used these:-
http://www.mscn.com.au/scripts/prodV...p?idproduct=52
to get the right angle to go over the top off the exhaust runners and dump..and fire sleeved it(its only $22 mt delivered)..the problem is the oil cooler set up i made is all dash 10..i should have made it in dash 8(2 give more room)..but i didn't think i would change the set up again as i had it perfect b4 we changed from twinscrool set up to the front mount set up
what TPS are you using and what MAP censer?All MoTeC?

You need to dump some weight out off your car bro..brotune will tell you that!

Last edited by sku81; 28-11-2009 at 06:41 PM. Reason: adding info bro