View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 07:10 PM
Scoobie Noobie

22B-Andy at standard level

Hey guys,
As guessed - i didn't bring any with me. I HAD to sell the 22B, but i was going to bring the black STi. When i visited Oz in Nov 2008, the migration agent said it would only take a few weeks to sort my visa an i would be on a plane by Feb '09. Having only owned the STi for 4 months, i wouldn't be able to import it untill i'd had it a year. So it got sold.
My visa came through at the end of July - i would have owned the STi for 1 year and 9 days and could have brought it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If i still have the email i wrote the migration agent - i'll post the paragraph the put in no uncertain terms, my dissapointment at the agents tackt and 'sales pitch'.

Andy.

ps, i have a few engine pics on a disc if i can find it amongst the vast array of shipping boxes scatterd around my pad - i'll get and put some up. Some pics sadly got lost when a theiving scrote broke in my shop and pinched it along with a few choice parts

PPS. whats with the comments on my spelling??? Have i made mistakes i cant spot?? lol
ohh, i can read a little too, and sign my own name.

X