View Single Post
Old 14-12-2009, 10:47 PM
Subaru Tech Division

wawa at standard level

another one today, some guy came in asking where the building manager is, I told him that my company only rents the building and gave him directions to the building managers office (out into the corridor and downstairs). He was gone all of a minute said he couldn't find it so gave him directions again. He came back within 2 minutes proceeded to abuse me, telling me that as my company rents the building from the owner he was going to serve us with an affidavit. I told him that he had the wrong place and needed to speak to the building manager as we couldn't handle the matter as it didn't involve us. He got more and more irate and demanded to speak to the person who controlled the financial decisions for the office. I again told him that he had the wrong place and when he wouldn't budge told him that it was head office who controlled our finances. He slammed the papers down on the counter and left without bothering to get me to sign the papers stating that he had served the defendant. What a tard!