Thread: Tryhard fcuk.
View Single Post
Old 18-12-2009, 07:57 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

RST91 at standard level
Thumbs down Tryhard fcuk.

Okay, well the story goes like this.
I know this kid who had just purchased an STI. It's a black pignose sti, sti spoiler, gold rims... This kid is an L plater... displaying P plates...

Another thing, I have had beef with this group of kids for a while. They are little try hard asian kids going around thinking they own Northbridge. Yes... last night I was at an internet cafe minding my own business having a few rounds of games with some friends.

Happy, joy..

Then four of the kids walk in, all Asian, all thinking they own the place. They see me and they start on me, talking shit like they would.
"step outside cvnt, one on one".
"watch your back cvnt".
"I'll fvcking smash your face in cvnt"

I'm not the type of person to cause trouble, or get revenge... 10 of them mobbed me once, I did nothing about it, not because I couldn't it was because I was just hoping for trouble to end there... but it didn't.

They start on me, I keep my cool... yeah whatever. Then one of the cvnts pull a knife on me and holds it at my cheek and starts pushing against my cheek, then he holds it at my neck and starts pushing against me. Okay... typical asian shit yes... until the guy working told them to leave.

I can't stand this shit from them anymore, but I still choose not to do anything over it.

/rant

Sigh.

Yes, I myself am Asian.

Last edited by RST91; 19-12-2009 at 07:05 PM.