RST91 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by XT43 View Post
Sorry champ but so far in your 18yrs of life you've been
- Nearly bashed by a bunch of Trevs in their SS
- Mobbed by 10 guys
- Had a knife pulled on you.

Your doing it wrong
You can say whatever you feel like. I used to be like them, I hung around with their hierarchy, I got out of it. Four of them are in jail because THEY were doing it wrong. When you're an asian in Perth, a predominantly white country you do every now and then receieve a few racist remarks. Especially if you drive a car that is unknown to most of the bogans out there and it just sounds like it has a 'fully sick' exhaust. People like them like to play in numbers. I'm 18, I've controlled my reactions several times on different occasions, times in which I could have done many things about it. I chose not to because I'm sick of the trouble.

I've had 'beef' with this group for about two years, they mobbed me when I went to pick up my cousin after she had finished work from Northbridge, some guy saw me and decided to tell all his friends.

Maybe I am doing it wrong, or maybe I'm just less fortunate than you. If you have a more fortunate life than myself, maybe you should boast more that you are doing it right. Maybe you are just too fully sick, good job mate. You're doing everything right. Congrats, want a fucking medal?