View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 12:16 PM
Sign me up!
Subaru Tech Division

mattmy99 knows their stuff

I'm trying so hard to not jump on this bandwagon completely, but it does look like oh so much fun!
Welcome to the forum mate, you will soon learn that the majority of people here are car enthusiasts, who more than likely take part in regular motorsport. In controlled, legal environments.
For 10 years now p-wrx and other like minded car clubs in Perth have been trying to disband the whole 'hoon' stereotype, we dont need people like yourslef bragging about how their fully sick car goes nearly 300km/h.
I very much doubt V3 RA is, as you put it, "jelouse". He has a very well set up and relatively rare car, that personally, I would much rather own than a run of the mill sti. But each to their own.
As for buying an sti and sitting (I presume you meant sitting, I'm not sure what you meant by "site on 110"), in a controlled environment or not, what's the fun in seeing what your top speed is? Acceleration, and handling is the test of a vehicles capabilities (especially an awd), and in my opinion, a lot more fun.