View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 12:28 PM
Sign me up!
Baller on a budget

V3 RA at standard level
Send a message via MSN to V3 RA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned View Post
u dont no bullshit and v3 ra ur just jelouse like i said be4.. and yer it dose do you wont me to take a pic so u believe me? and who would by a sti to site on 110 dont think any1 would!! and if its controlled its all ok
1. Jealous? wrong.
2. 267 km/h is controlled? on the off chance that it is your at the mercy of your surroundings and the environment. Being a farm boy what happens if a cow walks on the road? im sure we would all mourn the loss of the cow
3. read this and while your at it learn how to spell.. Another hero cut down to size by perth-wrx

and if you cant be fucked reading the thread here is the golden post from it.

"Well cock gobbler, we aren't in dubai or america or luxembourg. We're in Perth, Western Australia, where the legal speed limit is a maximum of 110km/hr. You smell like fish. Clearly you aren't hitting any legal venues for this stupidity, you're the kind of 17 yearold that like to try it out on public roads. Here at Perth-WRX we have been trying for years to break the public opinion that modified car owners are all hoons and reckless drivers, and then along comes a fucktard like yourself and spits that all back in our face. I hope you smash into a tree and you die. I hope your family gets cancer.

To the Police officers reading this thread, Huggy-Bear's Lic plate is 1BRM357"

JDM version 3 STi RA