View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 06:44 PM
Insufficient registration

jEstEr? knows their stuff
Default Twinscroll turbo setup

Heyas

My MY08/09 STI top mount is so huge that it fouls the wastegate on this, so I'm offering it for sale at a cheap price to move it on.

For sale is my TD04HLA-19T turbo, its a twinscroll TD04 from an 06 JDM Legacy GT, manual. This is bigger than the VF38 offered on the auto legacy/liberty, but stock it is reported to make full torque as early as 1800rpm.

The numbers/letters after the TD04 part are the most important. Even though its a TD04 its actually quite a big turbo, the rear wheel is 8.5cm2 - bigger than a TD06-20G and the front wheel is a 19t - bigger than the 13t offered on a stock WRX.

The turbo has had porting to the exhaust housing, and the inlet has been rotated to fit a standard WRX setup. It comes with the twinscroll headers, up-pipe, turbo, stock dump pipe, mounting brackets and gaskets if i can find them. It can be returned to non-rotated quite easily if you want to install it on a liberty or if you run a FMIC. I think i also have the stock intercooler pipe here somewhere.

I'm a bit devo to be selling this but its not going to fit on my motor without more custom work. Reading the compressor maps and by the size of the turbo I was expecting to run ~220kw at the wheels with no lag.

The whole kit is for sale for $900 or make an offer.

Pics will follow.