View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 10:45 PM
STI Master

gorotsuki69 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpreza View Post
Hahhhh, gotta do as the locals do, these were all taken in Nanning, I've moved to Chongqing now, nothing quite as gross here.............Yet, but I'll be here for a year so who knows what I'll find, the first dog one made me laugh because the stall holder was really proud of the fact that he knew the word DOG in English and kept yelling it at me as I was taking photo's, these things look like dingo's and are bred for their meat, you'll only get it if you ask for it, I've got many more weird and wonderful pics of shit they eat like rats the size of big rabbits, tiny little birds, turtles, snakes etc etc, sorry if it offended anyone but they gave me a chuckle at the time because you hear of this shit in Aus but never actually see it.

I'd eat that shit, as long as it's not an endangered species or carry bubonic plague. It's what makes travelling interesting and learning about other cultures. I've eaten fried guinea pig in Peru, mealworms,ants and grasshoppers in Thailand, jungle cat and bullfrog in Malaysia, pufferfish in Japan and crocodile right here in Perth.
Just because you can't buy it in Woolies don't knock it until you've tried it.