View Single Post
Old 13-01-2010, 05:02 PM
Sign me up!
Nazi Sled Driver

DAN682 at standard level
Send a message via ICQ to DAN682 Send a message via MSN to DAN682 Send a message via Yahoo to DAN682

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuum View Post
Stay away from Dale Alcock Homes, please! you do not need the problems I am having.... I knew I shoulda gone with New Generation Homes

Good luck!
Thanks for the heads up, I was looking at going with them on their display home in Lakelands. I think I will go Summit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_petepie View Post
dont go plunkett.. the rental we had was the worst.. all i can say is lucky it wasnt our home.. just built with Homebuyers and only 1 thing was left out which was our fault.. but was a dream and from pad down 31 july was finished 10th dec keys picked up

and if you go affordable living be very careful what you sign, dude at work who signed up at the same time as me has had nothing but dramas!

+2 on Plunkett, they blew my parents house build out by 3 years!!! (5 year total build) They still didn't finish it, they just stopped when my dad punched the supervisor out and then took them for liquidated damages in which my parents won. They got the house in an unfinished state and did it themselves. They are a bunch of fucktards.