View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 01:10 AM
Sir AntiLag

rstasy at standard level

didn't realise there was so many avid cyclists on these forums

i'm familiar with B4BOY, that's about it - as he's bought a few things from me before.

if any of you guys are in need of parts or new bikes in their entirety - pop in to the bicycle entrepreneur in nedlands and ask for taylor. i occasionally work at the Osborne Park store, so you can catch me there from time to time.

in other news: a fixie i'm about to purchase - an SE bikes PK Ripper Fixed Gear. Only recently have we become a retailer for this specific manufacturer, and they do some wicked bmx's too

also looking at this too: a 29" fixie that they offer - higher headtube, and overall - a more mtb-influenced geometry:

not mine, but my mate's whom works with me - genuine circa 1980's colnago frame/headset/chainring/crank which has been chrome dipped, coupled with a genuine 1980's cinelli stem, campagnolo khamasin wheelset, with the hub being spaced out to accomodate a 13T rear cog, converting it to a single speed.

he's also added some decals and colnago bartape for good measure, and to top it off - a record front brake. see it all in detail here: www.rustychain.com.au - he also does bike servicing and custom fixie builds, too.

Last edited by rstasy; 09-02-2010 at 01:30 AM.