View Single Post
Old 13-03-2010, 12:17 PM
Flat Four Father

Pimpreza at standard level

A guy I met last year and he (clueless twat) was telling me ha had a bought from new 99 Suzuki sitting in his front yard with something wrong with the motor, he had it towed home and bought a new car the next day, next time I saw him a few months later I asked if he still had it and what he was going to do with it, he said it had been sitting for over a year and he would probably sell it for scrap price so I offered him $400 for it figuring the worst that could happen is I would I'd at least get my money back from a wrecker, I spoke to Seagull & we decided to go halves in it but still had no clue what model it was, I was expecting something like a little Jimney so we whacked the car trailer on and headed down to Mandurah, pulled up outside his house to find this, we couldn't get it on the trailer quick enough haha.
Spent a few weekends and week nights cleaning it and putting a timing kit, window winder, new tyres, a bit of painting and replacing some small missing trim bits, about 2g later we flogged it off for 10g.

Yamaha Zooma 50cc rocket hopefully going with the Transit.

Last edited by Pimpreza; 13-03-2010 at 12:44 PM.