View Single Post
Old 16-03-2010, 07:57 AM
Sir AntiLag

rubberbudgie at standard level
Send a message via MSN to rubberbudgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurtenstein View Post
Givewai?
Was trying to figure out what you meant and then I stumbled on a 44 page threat titled "Project [GIVE WAI]" and then put 2 and 2 together. I had no idea this car was so well known.

So anyway, yeah GIVE WAI as it was once known as is now my new baby. Yeah I know it's a slight overkill for what will eventually be my daily driver but I wanted a black 2006/2007 STI as a minimum and I also wanted an engine that could handle a 100 - 150 shot of NOS without having to worry about it blowing up. Then by the time I would get the turbo, ecu, fuel system etc etc the cost started to skyrocket. And then I saw GIVE WAI for sale for and figured it's a much smarter way to go about things than spend it all over again. Sure it's more fun doing it yourself but I've been there done that many times over so this time around I'm taking the easy way (wai) out.

I'm looking forward to being able to let this crazy beast stretch its legs as from what I can tell it has spent most of its life in a garage of some form.