View Single Post
Old 16-03-2010, 05:23 PM
Flat Four Father

BLUES at standard level

If you wish to participate in the PWRXOPS follow these steps:

If you do not have a Full Tilt Poker account follow Steps 1 - 4 below.

If you already have a Full Tilt Poker account jump directly to Step 4

Step 1 – send me a PM with your email address – you will then receive an invitation email from Full Tilt Poker (FTP) – follow the links and instructions in the FTP email to download and install their software – it’s free.

If you follow the email method to join you may be eligible to earn an extra $100 bonus (depending on how much you intend to play) on top of the standard FTP $600 bonus offer. You can download the software direct from FTP, but you will not earn the bonus “friend” offer, so you may as well wait for the email.

Step 2 – once you have downloaded and installed the FTP software – open an account.

Step 3 – Once your account is set-up, deposit some cash into your account (yes we are playing with real money) by pressing the “Cashier” button ($10 min deposit I think).

Step 4 – you’re now ready to play – send me a PM with your FTP account user name – I’ll need this to be able to send you the password for the tournament.

Registering to play in the PWRX Tournament.

On “game day” follow these steps:

Step 5 – In order to register for the PerthWRX tournament, click the "Private" tab in the tournament lobby, as per the screen shot below - it is also possible to locate the tournament by clicking on Requests, then Find Tournament by ID: Tournament #176931767 (10/08/10 08:00 ET)

Click "Register Now" - enter the password - have fun & get ready to play.
Barbagallo - 56.03 (S); 1:08.09 (L)
Collie - 50.77
Possibly the most under-driven Evo X in the world??

Last edited by BLUES; 08-08-2010 at 08:14 PM.