View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 10:13 AM
Sign me up!
Nazi Sled Driver

DAN682 at standard level
Send a message via ICQ to DAN682 Send a message via MSN to DAN682 Send a message via Yahoo to DAN682

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOOSE View Post
In the comment section of the vehicles you will more than likely notice it says the following:

"HAIL DAMAGED VEHICLE.. This vehicle has been hail damaged since photographed and has cosmetic damage. Our insurance assessors are currently valuing the vehicles and will soon be offered for sale at a drastically reduced price. All offers are invited subject to insurance assessors valuations. Enquire today to be in the running for a bargain"

I am not about to get in a slinging match over who is right or wrong. I merely thought I would provide something I thought the members on here might appreciate (seeing as though this forum has helped me over the last few years).

Unfortunately a phone call or email asking to buy an STi for $5k is neither serious or worth acknowledgeing and defeats the purpose of what I set out to achieve.

Once again I apologise for any misconceptions some may have had in regards to what a "reasonable offer" was and my thanks again to those who actually showed some support.
It sucks doing a good turn sometimes Goose. I was in the industry for a short while and could not handle car sales. The amount of tyre kickers, time wasters and eddie the experts pissed me right off.

Goodluck with selling the damaged cars and don't stress too much about the forum "advisers".