View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 10:17 AM
Subaru Tech Division

pete gopal at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOOSE View Post
In the comment section of the vehicles you will more than likely notice it says the following:

"HAIL DAMAGED VEHICLE.. This vehicle has been hail damaged since photographed and has cosmetic damage. Our insurance assessors are currently valuing the vehicles and will soon be offered for sale at a drastically reduced price. All offers are invited subject to insurance assessors valuations. Enquire today to be in the running for a bargain"

I am not about to get in a slinging match over who is right or wrong. I merely thought I would provide something I thought the members on here might appreciate (seeing as though this forum has helped me over the last few years).

Unfortunately a phone call or email asking to buy an STi for $5k is neither serious or worth acknowledgeing and defeats the purpose of what I set out to achieve.

Once again I apologise for any misconceptions some may have had in regards to what a "reasonable offer" was and my thanks again to those who actually showed some support.
Yup $5k...you will get some crack pipe owners, however I still stand by what i've said. It's a known salesman strategy of asking people to offer something as most people don't want to be ridiculed they will most likely offer more than the car's worth.

I personally didn't even enquire with SOB because of the above mentioned fact.

New toy has arrived, 1/4 mile in 11.2 sec and only 114hp!