View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 02:05 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Silent at standard level
Default blooody hell!, need panel beater!

Hey guys

Recently i had decided to buy a newer model WRX (possibly the 2011 next year) and i decided to part with my 02 bug eye WRX, i bought a daily which was a FTO and was written off in the storm, and now i purchased a 01 SP20 323 Mazda as a daily to drive around.

I know i have no luck with cars, but this is ridiculous. 1st week i had the car some fuckhead decided to give the driver side a boot. Now i know NOTHING about panel beaters and the process but if anybody has any knowledge could you recommend any panel beaters that do a good job without costing a metric fuckton as its only a daily driver. Having only owned the car for 1 week i can't bare to look at it like that already. Second time my car got fucked at Burswood, 1st with my WRX now with my daily.

There is some minor paint damage as circled in the 2nd photo, so i can't just try and punch it out, the paint is slightly cracked, so where to take it, and in your personal opinion roughly how much to fix?

NOTE: the marks on the photos are just dirt not scratches, circled in the 2nd photo is where the paint is cracked

Cheers

Adrian

Last edited by Silent; 11-04-2010 at 02:12 PM.