Thread: rear spoiler
View Single Post
Old 27-04-2010, 08:32 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

mARC at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ajayjay View Post
well your lose if you want to respary your spoiler when you can get it for half the price...
Why do I always want to hurt you when I see your posts regardless of what it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by timboon View Post
I have a 99 wrx and my paints started peeling on my rear spoiler. i got quoted $250 for a strip and re spray, i was just curious to whether or not it would be worth trying to find a second hand spoiler instead as ive always wanted to put an sti spoiler on the car.
Tuna gave you the cut down answer, obviously you need it more simplified?

- Cost an STi Spoiler;
- Factor in whether you need to have it resprayed;
- Factor in if you need to have the existing holes welded up and have new holes re-drilled;
- Stop being a tightass and realise that shit isnt free;
- Your a big boy now and shouldn't need to ask the internet for permission to do something;
- I cant believe you're still reading this 'man';
- You just went back and re-read the previous point in the voice of Bart Simpson;
- You getting the picture yet; and
- Bored now.

Quote:
obviously the wanted thread for finding one but the question wasnt how do i find a second hand spoiler was it? ill rephrase then -_- it was a 2 part question with the first part referring to whether anyone has resprayed there spoiler
No they haven't, you'll be the first, so how about you start a blog about it, we'd be really keen to read it.

Quote:
and if they did cheaper than $250 and 2 am i being optimistic in thinking i can get a different spoiler for a similar price to the respray.
I often exchange 20 cent pieces for 2 dollar coins!

Last edited by mARC; 27-04-2010 at 08:44 PM.