View Single Post
Old 30-05-2010, 08:49 PM
Sign me up!
Nazi Sled Driver

DAN682 at standard level
Send a message via ICQ to DAN682 Send a message via MSN to DAN682 Send a message via Yahoo to DAN682

Quote:
Originally Posted by mARC View Post
Mate, I have to say that the XF was the best thing your ole man ever did for you 'as did mine', they were such a comfortable car to drive and the 250 crossflow 'in automatic', would still keep going strong no matter how many gallons of oil it spat into the air filter.

Was the ute finished off with the standard sick carnt look being lowered on pursuit rims with chrome surrounds? 'and might I also add the EB'?' XR tail lights where a suitable upgrade from factory

Another very well put together well written read and as we all know 'a thread is useless without pic's'.

Shame you're father had a fascination with American muscle, but we wont hold that against him :P
hahah Yep, it never let me down. It used fuel like it was going into prohibition but it never once died. I did the XR6 headlight conversion, colour coded bumpers and mirrors, FPV Anodised Rocker Cover in orange, extractors and a cam and it still didn't go any quicker The ute ended up getting some Dragway Indy's from my brother in laws XC later in the piece, it looked mean! I wish I still had this ute in many ways.

Nothing wrong with American muscle if you ask me He did have many aussie cars over the years too, a couple of memorable ones were a statesmen deville and a VK Calais brand new with two tone blue and silver paint job.