View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 09:16 PM
Sir AntiLag

Foxymophandlmama at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Foxymophandlmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subafury View Post
i flicked on good game on abc last night and they were doing a review on it. got 10/10 so obviously they reckon it looks pretty good. but yeh wild west doenst really appeal to me - where am i gonna find hookers to kill?
Its the wild west.... there are hookers a plenty.

I didnt think this game was gonna be much to write home about when I first heard about it but now I'm hooked. Who doesnt like playing cowboys and indians lol.

There is a lot of talking in it which always shits me coz I'm impatient, but fortunately u can skip over it and not miss too much. I'm not much of a horse person either but its actually kind fun. You can choose to be a nice guy or an asshole in many instances and the missions arent so long winded that you get bored and want to move on. You can do the main missions and, as with GTA, there are also plenty of side missions to get you way off track if you let them.

Online free roam is great fun, get a posse together with some online mates and ride the wild plains, going up against other posses, taking on a gun fight with the local bad guys, hunting in the forrests, getting bit by rattle snakes and generally talking bullshit and having a laugh.

IMO its defo worth checking out if you were into the GTA games and even if you were'nt.

Not speeding Officer........Qualifying.