View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 07:43 AM
Sign me up!
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

trainwrex at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexm View Post
The fact of the matter is I'm happy with the money I'm on. I was happy with te money I was on. But you shouldn't be able to give someone an agreement signed by both parties and then take it back. It's not the money I'm upset about it's good money for what I do no matter which way it goes. It's the fact that they've screwed me over three times about my pay and I'm not gonna deal with it anymore if there's something I can do about it.

And as to people starting a business if they are shitty at employers whinging. People start business' when they have goods or services to offer. I enjoy the work that I do. And I'm pretty sure I can't go start a business being a process technician.
Then why would u quit.. ud rather loose your car on ur prinicples.. pretty childish behaviour imo.. Stay with that job until another comes your way, dont go quiting because u got your panties in a knot.. In all seriousness 4K over 1 yr is fk all a week (i.e $75) so if you couldnt afford your car because you couldnt get your payrise then really you couldnt afford your car to begin with..