View Single Post
Old 13-06-2010, 10:09 AM
Flat Four Father

NVRENUF at standard level

Even though the Freo Prision tour is put on I still would like to do that just so I have done it.

But be nice to find some buildings that maybe with permision a small group could go and setup there for the night and check it out!!

I thought the Freo Arts Centre alowed this sometimes ? and that place is well known for its activity ?

All below taken from 1 of many sites.
http://ghostinvestigator.tripod.com/...angis/id9.html

Perth - Fremantle Arts Centre - This large building used to be a mental asylum, then converted into a women’s home, and now it’s a museum for the arts. The building is always cold even in summer, when it reaches 100 F plus. There are three resident ghosts, including one lady ghost who always walks this one walkway, angry and sad over the loss of her baby, legend says. Poltergeist activity, cold spots, voices and apparitions have all been reported, and it has a reputation of being Western Australia’s most haunted building.

Fremantle - Fremantle Arts Centre - The Fremantle Arts Centre used to be the old asylum and has a reputation for being one of the most haunted buildings in Australia. Many stories exist, ranging from the experience of cold spots, sightings, and unexplained images appearing in photographs. There have even been reports of actual physical experiences, such as being comforted or kissed when no one is there. Doors open and close without explanation, objects move by themselves, and some people have reported seeing strange lights. Witnesses have also claimed to see people moving about in the windows that are covered by display panels from the inside.

Fremantle - The Old Fremantle Prison - As the holding pen of some of the most notorious, violent and first convicts to arrive in the country, the goal and it’s associated structures which include the Roundhouse and many tunnels are said to contain many ghost and souls. There are many stories of ghosts include everything from executed inmates to those that were classed as insane, and even Aboriginals from before the structure was even buil