View Single Post
Old 29-06-2010, 10:48 AM
DCCD Donut Driver

depresso at standard level
Send a message via MSN to depresso
Default EOI: 1997 Subaru WRX Limited Edition [w/ Photos]

Hey guys, first-and-foremost this is just an EOI at present.

I am thinking of selling my 1997 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited Edition. Colour Black. 5-spd Manual. Inside is Black/Red.

Mostly wishing to get rid of it as i barely use her now as I ride to and from work etc. So she is just sitting there... all alone...

UPDATE 8/07/2010:
Just got car back from minor 5k service - replaced the rocker cover gaskets, right-hand outer CB boot and replaced the power steering pump. Brake pads have plenty of life in them.

Car is currently situated in Pinjarra - but can easily meet in Mandurah if required.

The Good:
  • VF34 Turbo
  • Apexi Power FC w/ Hand Controller
  • Z32 AFM
  • Apexi AVC-R Boost Controller (mapped currently to 0.7bar and 1.2bar)
  • Full Turbo-back 3" Exhaust
  • CAI
  • Turbo Timer
The mods (and the clutch) are fairly new and as such wont be f'ed to all hell.

The Bad:
  • 340,000ish km's on the clock - 2nd engine, so possible km's on current engine is maybe 160-170,000kms? (previous owner)
  • Some paint damage - scratch on bottom passenger side of front bumper - cosmetic
  • Some paint damage on the top of the rear bumper, drivers side, blame BP for that one - long story. Paint has cracked (only on the rear bumper not the actual bodywork).
  • Usual wear and tear due to stone chips.
  • No stereo (ripped out speakers and subs and sold those ages ago)
  • Some wear on the drivers side seat.
  • Tint on passengers side window is peeling a little at the top (this can be fixed by me if need be - no big issue there).

To be brutally honest, i loved this car, its never really missed a beat (except for when it needed the clutch replaced and a fuel pump). Its just annoying that it is sitting there doing nothing and effectively burning a hole in my pocket from insurance/rego etc.

The Price:
$8,000 ONO.

Any queries/questions feel free to PM or email me (see my profile page).
Cheers.

Last edited by depresso; 08-07-2010 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Results from service.